I was drawn to the chic packaging of L’Oréal’s new infallible gel nail paints. These nail paints are comprised of two liquids – a colour base coat to resist dulling and a gel based top coat to magnify colour and shine. They are intended to provide a salon like finish to nails and a 14 day chip free wear without the need for UV lamps.
Presently, these are launched in four shades – Painty Pink, Mon-Drian Red, Blue Pallet and Mixy Violet. I purchased the red and the blue shade. Here’s the review-
- very smart packaging, ideal for gifting.
- can be easily removed with nail polish remover.
- the top coat adds a luminous glow to the nails.
- lasts longer as compared to normal nail paints.
- quite cheaper than getting a gel based manicure from salons.
- priced at 495 rupees for 10 ml.
- doesn’t fulfil the 14 days chipping free promise, last for about 5 to 6 days without getting chipped.
- only four colour variants available.
Overall Rating – 7 on 10