In our previous blogpost, we took you through a plethora of striking charms present at the Delhi Haat, now is the time to brief you about our shopping haul, we behaved like harridans, haggling about prices with the shopkeepers to drive a hard bargain 😂😂. It was better than shopping at an air conditioned mall, bargaining is an inherent talent present in all females 😉
So here’s a look at the stuff I purchased from the Haat, total amount spent = 1300 rupees
1. Oxidised Silver Bangles– Bought these two oxidised silver bangles, one with a knick-knack and one without. I tried them together and found the combination perfect. They can go with Indian as well as western outfits, since silver jewellery is the trendiest thing these days. I am in love with the bohemian-rustic appeal of silver jewellery. Price = 200 rupees.
2. Oxidised silver tribal earrings– loved the shape, intricate work and overall appeal of these earrings. You do not need to wear any other accessory along with them, one should never overdo accessories and always let one piece be the striking part of your look. These earrings add just the right amount of glamour and can be paired with almost any outfit. Price = 150 rupees.
3. Beaded Hairband – The girl at this particular accessories stall was wearing this kind of a beaded hairband and it looked really chic so I decided to take one for myself, loved the peach and gold combination. It can even be used as a choker. Price = 100 rupees.
4. Footwear– Metallic and turquoise, the combination was too good to resist. And the fact that they were super comfortable flats was the icing on the cake. All three of us bought one pair each 😂. Price = 400 rupees.
5. Clutch– I was looking for a beige-nude tone clutch from long, and this one had a perfect mesh of orange and pink floral embroidery. It is not too blingy yet glamorous in a subtle way. Price = 450 rupees.
Here’s what my friends purchased from the Haat-
1. Embroidered Kaftan– Anjali purchased this beautiful sheer kaftan, it can go with jeans, palazzos, leggings, skirts and can even act as a coverup over a bodysuit for beaches. We loved the vibrant colour and the versatility of the outfit. Price =700 rupees.
2. Tribal Coin Necklace- Again a versatile piece, which can complement a number of outfits. We all seem to be in awe of silver jewellery 😊. Price = 500 rupees.
3. Earrings- Sweta purchased these beautiful oxidised silver earrings, we loved the info-western vibe of these. The quintessential jhumkis combined with an abstract shape structure. Price = 200 rupees.