“A casual affair“
“Fashion is the Armour to survive the reality of everyday life, doing away with fashion would be like doing away with civilization”. This quote aptly expresses the indispensable presence of fashion in our otherwise mundane lives.
Owing to the warm climate for most parts of the year in our country, I have opted for a comfortable yet elegant look, which can be suitable from a workplace to a casual luncheon with friends.
1. A cotton kurti with stretchy churidars in pastel colours. ( stretchy churidars are – easy to wear, easy to move around and no risk of them tearing at their seams)
2. A phulkari embroidered Georgette/chiffon dupatta in the same pastel colour. These light fabrics and pastel colours are a perfect fit in summers.
3. Accessorize the look with oxidized earrings, Kolhapuri flats and a sling bag/clutch with phulkari embroidery.
4. Keep the makeup minimal and your hair neatly tied to have an easy breezy summer vibe.
2. Phulkari Dupattas are available on Amazon.
3. Phulkari bags are available on Jaypore
Happy Shopping 🙂
Do check our fun stories on Instagram. You can subscribe to our blog to get an email update for every post and do like us on Facebook!