1. A cotton kurti with stretchy churidars in pastel colours. ( stretchy churidars are – easy to wear, easy to move around and no risk of them tearing at their seams)
2. A phulkari embroidered Georgette/chiffon dupatta in the same pastel colour. These light fabrics and pastel colours are a perfect fit in summers.
3. Accessorize the look with oxidized earrings, Kolhapuri flats and a sling bag/clutch with phulkari embroidery.
4. Keep the makeup minimal and your hair neatly tied to have an easy breezy summer vibe.
2. Phulkari Dupattas are available on Amazon.
3. Phulkari bags are available on Jaypore
Happy Shopping 🙂